Did you know stress and worry is one of the main factors of ruining your hair and your good looks? Mm something to think about? I was surprised too. Carry on reading, you will find it more interesting than you think it is! As I always say, taking care of yourself and your hair is not only on your outward appearance, it is also as important as the inside.
1. Stress and worry causes unwanted acne, eczema or rashes
2. It causes under eye bags when you are not getting enough sleep
3. When you are not drinking enough water, you are prone to a dry skin
4. Stress can cause the melanin in your hair to stop producing, leaving it to become grey
5. It can also cause your hair to become thinner when your hair follicles get less oxygen, minerals and vitamins needed for your hair to grow
6. Hatred and anger can also contribute in affecting our looks. As I have read in Dale Carnegie’s book “How to stop worrying and start living” quotes: “I know people, and so do you, whose faces have been wrinkled and hardened by hate and disfigured by resentment. All the cosmetic surgery in Christendom won’t improve their looks half so much as would a heart full of forgiveness, tenderness and love.”
I was reading an article earlier on where it has been researched also by some hair salon owners that they can easily spot clients who are dealing with stress where there are signs of hair loss, lack of shine and thinning. This causes your hair to break easily.
You might want to think twice when you start to stress and worry! Learn ways on how to manage your stress and love yourself enough not to torture yourself. Remember drink lots of water, get enough sleep, and forgive yourself and others as well!